Thursday, September 29, 2011

I won some stuff!!!.......

Well, I never win anything so imagine my surprise when I found out that I won this fabulous prize on Tara Orr's blog!!! Wow, I am dying for it to get here so I can play with all the goodies. How generous of Tara! And to make the best of it, she is one of my favorite scrappers. And that was before I won this prize- honest!! Her work is truly amazing.

Also, during the blog hop at Paper Issues I won the Holidays and Celebrations edition of Somerset magazine on Susan Tutt's blog- yay!!!! I was so excited :)  It was my first blog hop and it was so much fun! It's amazing to see all the talent and creativity of different people. What a great way to get motivated and inspired. Needless to say I will be blog hopping again!

Ok, so here are a few more wedding layouts. I really need to sit down and count them up. I probably have more than an album full by now. I just adore doing them though. I was so happy with my wedding pictures, and of course it was one of my most favorite days ever :)




No comments:

Post a Comment