Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Update on the Sketch-a-thon......

at My Scraps and More. I am having a ball with this! It has been the most that I have scrapped consecutively, in, um, EVER! I never bothered much with sketched before, but now I am hooked. It's awesome to see so many different takes on the same sketch. I do need to learn that I can mix it up a little, that's the whole point, it doesn't have to be exactly like the sketch. Some people rotate the sketches, and add upon what is already in the sketch. Anyway, there is no right or wrong, so that makes it even more fun!!

So, here are some of my favorite sketched and the layouts I did with them. We are at Day 18 now so I won't show all of them :)






















2 comments:

  1. Really love the 3rd LO from the top and its sketch! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent layouts....love them all but my faves are the one with your house and the 'red' one with your daughter :o)

    ReplyDelete