First I dry brushed the yellow paint onto the canvas, again, don't be too particular, and leaving some little white spots adds to the look. I dried it with my heat tool because I am too impatient to wait :) Then I dabbed a bit of the other color paint onto a few spots and spread it around- this is just a matter of taste and you can do what you like. On the left hand side I used the edge of a stamp and stamped down the side to add some interest. In the lower right corner, I used a piece of thin metal with little holes in it that I had lying around, and just laid it down and painted over it, sort of like a stencil.
Now the wings- I inked them completely with Kaisercraft ink in Sandstone and then covered with UTEE and heated it. Then I added some ink in the pink color, just to add some subtle dimension, and again covered it in UTEE.
As for the little girl stamp, I stamped her onto a piece of light paper that had an extremely subtle design on it. The dress I stamped onto two different pieces of paper and cut them out and glued it over her dress.I colored her hair, headband and shoes with Copic markers. I added the tiny flowers, by Prima, to her hair. The other embellishments are self-explanatory. The papers for the banner and the strip of flowers are by Echo Park.
The clouds were a complete experiment. They are used dryer sheets that I dipped in acrylic medium and shaped them into clouds onto the canvas. I dried them with the heat tool, then covered them with the Versamark pad as best I could and again used UTEE. So they are pretty hard when they are finished, but I do like how they turned out.
Lastly, the words on the right hand side are a Tim Holtz stamp. So, there it is!! I am very happy how it turned out. I have 4 other doll stamps that will probably make an appearance on a canvas sometime soon.