Monday, September 2, 2013

First layout as part of the sketch team.....

I am excited to post this as it's my first time being on a design team!!!! There is  anew sketch every week and we are required to do at least 2 a month. I had to do the first one of course!! So, here it is, and please go over to Nuts About Sketches and have a look and maybe leave a comment!!

I used the supper fabulous My Mind's Eye collection Sky's the Limit! I seriously adore this collection and company. The pic is off my beautiful daughter and sweet dog as we went for a walk on the trail down by the river one evening.

Here is the sketch we were given


And my interpretation...




Thanks for looking!!!



1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE your layout Darlene. You really rocked using the MME! And love that sweet photo of your daughter holding your doggie. And congrats again on making the DT over at NAS!

    ReplyDelete