Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I'm on a roll...LOL

I did the Monthly Challenge at Catherine and Cathy Create, one of my favorite blogs. It could be anything Christmas, but I did a card, as I need Christmas cards right now, so it made sense :) I found this idea on Pinterest, I wish I had a similar embossing folder as the one shown in the picture, but alas, I do not, so I used another. I think that it came out ok. I lightly inked over the embossing, more so to match it more to the ribbon.


I really like the gold lacy ribbon. I have no idea where it came from, but it sure is purdy :)

3 comments:

  1. Just lovely Darlene - Rexene

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Darlene! I really love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that embossing folder Darlene - Amazing!

    ReplyDelete