Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Bakery Shop......

is the theme for the tag challenge this month at Catherine and Cathy Create. Your project has to include anything edible. As I have only 1 stamp of anything edible, well, here it is lol. I love this Stampin'Up birthday cake stamp- it's so simple and elegant. I stamped it with a VersaMark stamp pad first, then a Color Box stamp in gold and then embossed it with iridescent embossing powder. The Happy Birthday sentiment is also from Stampin'Up's Remembering Your Birthday stamp set. I just love the font. I stamped it in the same gold ink. I threw on a few pink pearl dots, a Prima flower and a little lace at the bottom to fancy it up. The background is a cool watercolor look paper from Crate Paper. I like how it turned out


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty tag Darlene. Love the lace at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that lace Darlene!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete