Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Guest Designer at Sketch~n~Scrap!!

I was thrilled when I was asked a few months ago to be a guest designer on this awesome blog. It came at the perfect time as I have really been lacking in my mojo since the summer. I THINK about scrapping and crafting a LOT but have not put it into action that much. I love working with sketches and this sketch was no exception!!


I love the simplicity of it yet it has so many possibilities. As soon as I saw the snowflakes I knew I would be breaking out my snowflake die! I have a thing for snowflakes- you may see them again ;)

The pictures I used are of my daughter Kate, who is now 17!!!! Oh where does the time go??? She was such a chubby little thing and now she is tall and beautiful. This was her first Christmas- she was 7 months old and of course fascinated with the tree ornaments. 


All the papers I used are by MAMBI, which is not a brand I normally use, but it was left over from a Christmas craft last year and thought it was great for this layout. 

I had super fun doing this layout and have my next one almost completed. Thanks so much to the girls at Sketch-n-Scrap for having me, and I hope to be around more often. 

Have a scraptastic day!!!😊

Darlene

2 comments:

  1. Love the doily and the gem sprinkles. Sweet LO for your daughter's first Christmas. Congrats on being the guest designer. Great sketch to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being the GD!!! LOVE the sketch and LOVE your layout even more. The snowflakes are perfect and LOVE the pics!

    ReplyDelete