Friday, June 3, 2011

A new scrap package!!!!!!!

My package from A Cherry On Top arrived this morning!! The mail lady must think I'm nuts- I met her as she was coming up the steps with the door open. Boy, I was SO glad that they did not go on strike!!! I ripped open the box as soon as I got it inside. I have to share what I got- the only other people that get excited about this stuff are fellow scrapbookers :) The package was almost all Tim Holtz stuff- timepieces, sprocket gears, Coredinations paper pack, ruler ribbon, lost and found salvage stickers, tissue tape, grungeboard and a distress ink pad!!!!! I'm in heaven! I also got some Graphic 45 papers, frames and flowers and a few more things. Oh I am going to have SOOOO much fun! I already did one layout. I need to get some more pages of my son done. I tend to do more pages of my daughter as I find girl pages easier to do, as she is only 14, therefore still at home. It's awful to say that my son is "out of sight, out of mind" but it's sort of true. I hope that doesn't make me seem like an awful mother, because I'm not!!! honest!

Here is Christopher going to his high school graduation in 2002....



1 comment:

  1. Ruler ribbon and tissue tape! Wow...can't wait to see what you do with them. Sounds like a great assortment to play with. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete