Wednesday, October 16, 2013

New layouts at Nuts About Sketches.....

Here are the last two sketches that I did at Nuts About Sketches. I love the pictures of Soda but I am not happy at all with my work on this one. I just didn't have the inspiration in me that night. She deserves a nicer layout cause she's Momma's sweet puppy <3. I did, however, use that super cute tag that I have had forever! Oh, it was a double page sketch but we were allowed to do only one side of we wanted.




I did the following layout for my brother and sister-in-law for their new baby's album which I will give them on his first birthday. Luca was christened in London, England in May. The couple holding him are my awesome in-laws, and in the other picture are his parents and little brother, Alessandro. Aren't they all beautiful??





This last layout I love because the picture is awesome. Not because it's me, but because it's so vibrant and shows off the colors of my tattoo beautifully! What a great job she did! And I looooved my purple hair :) I wanted to keep the look as retro as possible because they are "pinup" pictures, so I used the vintage looking background paper and the gingham checked paper. I love how it turned out. And look at the awesome vintage sticker on the bottom right!!




Thanks for looking!!


No comments:

Post a Comment