Friday, January 31, 2014

Challenges!!.......

Every month there are three challenges at Catherine and Cathy Create- a card challenge, a tag challenge and a monthly challenge which was all about doodles this month. I already posted the birthday challenge These are my other entries.....

First the monthly challenge- Doodle-ista- I am a big doodler but have always been afraid to do it on layouts or cards. But I am happy with how this turned out, I must say :) 





Next up is the tag challenge. I was stuck as to what I was going to with this tag, but it worked out in the end! The challenge was to use arrows. I used one made of grunge board, which I inked, and the other I made from a toothpick and some cardstock. I really like how this turned put. I won't want to give it away. 






3 comments:

  1. Love both of your projects. Your doodling is great for that cute card. And your tag is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous projects Darlene! Especially love that tag :)

    ReplyDelete