Sunday, May 8, 2011

Busy, busy.....

I have been non-stop all weekend with the NSD crop over at A Cherry on Top. What a great place, I just love it there. It's like another family- ones that understand your scrapbook obsession!! I have learned TONS from the talented members on the forum and the Creative Team members. Also they have the best online store I have ever seen and customer service is second to none.

Speaking of the crop and CT members, I made this awesome carrying caddy from a beer holder - it was a class given by ChrissyTina, a CT member at ACOT. During the crop, there are always a few classes given by CT members. I loved this one!!!! Here is how mine turned out. I use it now to hold scissors, adhesives, rulers, etc, that I scrap with.






Here is Chrissy's tutorial on how to make it Drink Carrier Class

No comments:

Post a Comment