Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Yes, I am lazy.....

I really shouldn't have a blog..lol..I will have plenty of time to write so I should keep up with it. I am officially off on sick leave now waiting for my surgery on June 22nd- a double knee replacement. I shoudl be out of my mind by the time that comes. I'll be bored silly. Yes, I will get lots of scrapbooking done, but, still, time will be long. I just wish I could wiggle my nose and it all be over.

I should get my Mom to come to my Grandmother's house to go through her attic and clean up. No one has touched it since she passed away. I spent many, many hours up there as a child and I am hoping to find some treasures up there that I can keep that remind me of my Grandmother. Since I have discovered altered art and Graphic 45 I want all the old things I can get. And what better ones to have than things that belonged to my Grandmother :)

Speaking of Graphic 45, here is a layout done totally with G45 papers. It is my favorite layout I have did so far, I just love it!!! I liked it so much I posted it on the Graphic 45 Facebook site. I will blog some more tomorrow folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment