Thursday, May 5, 2011

NSD Crop at A Cherry on Top!!!!!!

Sooooo, the big crop starts tomorrow- YAY!!!! I can't wait. It is a 24 hour/day crop starting Friday afternoon and ending Sunday evening. Boy, I'll be pooped!!!! I am spending today organizing all my scrappy supplies and trying to streamline a bit. My dining room table is my crop space, as I have not been using my scraproom since I had my knee surgery. It will probably be a long time before I use it again because I am going to need more knee surgery very soon. I'll know more after I see my surgeon tomorrow. Oh, I have a 2 story house and the scrap room is upstairs. I like scrapping downstairs anyway because DH/DD comes and sits with me at the table and we chat and stuff so I am not isolated in my room. I get more done this way.

I know that my followers so far are all ACOT members, but just in case someone happens across this blog, come and join us, it will be a BLAST! ACOT has the most awesome members and creative team, you won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. My little scrap space is a nook off of the living room. I love it, but then it's awfully small. I need to add another bookshelf and don't have the room!

    Thanks for the shout out for the crop! See you there!

    ReplyDelete